Tuesday 10 January 2012

I've swayed from the plan already

Hello there

Forgive me readers for I have sinned. Well, slight exaggeration there. All I've done is make a basic display for my Crafty Plan, which isn't actually on the plan. I think I can forgive myself that little discrepancy. I used it as an opportunity to test out a few cuts from new cartridges I haven't used before; they are 'Walk in My Garden' and 'Winter Woodland'. The larger bird in the left hand corner was bird2 on Winter Woodland and I was not impressed as it didn't cut an eye hole?!! That's crazy, especially since bird1 (the smaller birds) did have one. Easy solved of course, as I just drew one on but still infuriating. I had a little rant on the Cricut forum, so all's well :-)

There's tonnes more I could do to it, I know but I just don't have the time, so it'll do fine.

Job's a good 'un

Take care out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...