Wednesday 14 March 2012

Herman has been split in four

Hello there

Well Herman has done very well, if bubbling along like a good 'un is anything to go by. Yesterday was the day to split him up into four equal parts. My total mixture came to about 1 litre, so of course each portion was 250ml. I handed out two of my portions to different friends and the third one goes to Nathalie tomorrow. I also printed out my copy of the instructions from the version I did on here for a post but added a pretty butterfly border - had to be done :-)


I'm now off to make my portion into a cake- wish me luck!

Take care out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...