Monday 19 March 2012

I'm thinking of using this

Hello there

I'm thinking of using this yo-yo on my canvas. Which way round should I put it on?

Front
back
I think I'll put about three on there, as they're only about 3cm wide, so perhaps I could do some back, some front. I might just put a coloured brad in the middle too of a different colour. Or I might chose a flowery material to make it out of instead.

Too many choices :-)

Take care out there and please do let me know which one you prefer. I'm asking on BPC message board too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...