Thursday 20 December 2012

Happy Christmas!

Hello there

I just want to take a moment to wish anybody reading this a very happy Christmas and a successful, healthy and happy New Year.

I've been quite affected by the Cinninati shootings, as have millions of others, I know. It's hard to remain light hearted in the immediate shadow of such an event. I have no concept whatsoever of how those families are keeping going. I just wish that some power greater than us humans, can help them to see a point in living full lives.

Here are just a few cards I made this season.




 
 
Snippets of three cards
 
 
 
Take care out there and enjoy, no matter how little the pleasures.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely haul of cards!!!! My thoughts too go out to those families...it was such a terrible thing wasn't it. Have a lovely Chritmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to comment! Have you tried anything like this? Do you want a few more snippets of information about this project to help you do something similiar? Has it inspired you or given you ideas to do it differently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...